Learning and teaching with media and technology
Voici une petit invitation à communiquer dans un colloque qui aura lieu en mars 2013 et qui est organisé par un collègue italien. L'appel de communications est lancé! Je vous transmet le tout en tant que membre du comité scientifique du colloque...
We are pleased to invite you to the ATEE Winter Conference “Learning & Teaching with Media & Technology” that will be held in Genoa (Italy) from 7 to 9 March 2013.
The conference is supported by ATEE (Association for Teacher Education in Europe - http://www.atee1.org/home), the Department of Education at University of Genoa (Italy), and SIREM (Italian Society for Research on Education and Media).
The aim of the conference is to bring together scholars, educators, researchers and policy-makers who are interested in investigating the media and technology challenges to build and create a meaningful learning envirnoment.
We especially welcome papers that address the various aspects of the use of ICT in the educational contexts. We also welcome contributions with a focus on the three different angles - policy, practice and research - as well as works that are the result of a collaboration between policy makers, researchers and practitioners.
We are honoured to welcome three important keynote speakers:
- James Paul Gee, Arizona State University, USA, author of “What video games have to teach us about learning and literacy”;
- Mary Kalantzis, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA, author of “Ubiquitous learning”;
- Vitor Reia-Baptista, Universidade do Algarve, Portugal.
We invite you to send an abstract to share the results of your studies with colleagues from all over Europe and beyond.
All the accepted papers will be published on the conference Proceedings (with ISBN code).
Furthermore, the most innovative ten papers will be published in a special issue of the international journal REM - Research on Education and Media.
The important dates are:
- 30 November 2012 submission abstract
- 10 January 2013 notification of acceptance/rejection decision by email
- 31 January 2013 early registration
- 31 January – 6 March 2013 late registration
- 28 February 2013 submission of final papers (if you wish to submit your paper for the publication in REM)
- 7 March 2013 on site registration
- 10 April 2013 submission of final papers (for the publication in the proceedings)
You can find more detailed information for the call for papers on the conference website: http://www.ateegenoa2013.sdf.unige.it/
In addition, you can find the procedure for the registration and the payment of the conference fees. Our policy is to keep the conference fees as low as possible.
For organizational reasons, the Academic Committee will be able to accept up to 150 papers.
Please find attached the conference brochure and the website address where you will be able to find the necessary information for your participation.
Thank you for your attention and we hope you will join us in Italy.
Should you require further information about registration or abstract submission, please visit the website or contact Davide Parmigiani (davide.parmigiani_at_unige.it)
Feel free to share this message.